The Rhythm of the Trap
Inspired by the chart-hitting genre that has taken over the charts in the last decade, Hi-Hats MIDI Kit (Hip Hop & Trap) is the ultimate collection of MIDI patterns to overcome the stress of programming the most subtle yet energic part of a Trap hit.
Kicks and snares determine the rhythm and the bounce, the hi-hats determine the perceived speed and energy of the track.
They are the cherry on top of a cake made of punchy kicks, booming 808s and crispy snares.
What you get:
• Patterns of each kind, steady, shuffled, plenty of rolls and dotted hits.
• Patterns made on a single note and others made with pitched ones.
• Each pattern also will come with a bunch of variations so you can rearrange them and keep your drum loops varied and catchy.
• A collection of rhythms of each kind that you can slice and compose, which is great if you aren't a fan of drawing MIDI notes.
• A collection of patterns made by following some top-charting songs.
• A collection of consolidated swings you can use and study to add some organic movement.
Who is this for?
For everyone who’s into Trap music, whether it’s EDM, experimental, or beat-making, and wants to expand the groove palette.
What will I achieve with it?
A quicker workflow to achieve more variety in your hi-hat rhythms.
How can I use it?
It’s simple, just drag and drop the loops, you can also slice them and/or rearrange some of them.
Are these loops royalty-free?Yes.
This pack contains 1375 ready-to-use MIDI patterns.